Tuesday 24 March 2009

People's Best Friends

Oh well, I have best friends as everyone do.
But is it means human or what?
Im not saying the opposite of human----but----dogs...

Been thinking:
Since millenia-years ago, dogs have been accompanying human to explore the continents and hunt for food. Human have their own names,guess also millenia-years ago. How about doggie? When did human start to 'apply' name on their pet dog (with the most famous: Scubby-scooby Doo)? Some just give them nicknames that suit their pets like 'Blackie' but some others give name like 'Alex' and sort on.
What if there is really have friends whose name same as your pet, like 'Alex'?
Will u said : oh well,you are just like the best friend to me like my doggie to its owner ?
Some people sometime will scold other of being 'doggie',
Is it mean they are their best friend or what else?

No matter what, Im a dog-lover....*peace*
My doggie is named 'Rocky'--guess my dad got the nickname The Rocky's movie film..
will grab some of its pic when I got back to my HOME...

No comments: