Friday 20 March 2009

Makan,makan and makan

Last time before moving into new house,I used to help out my mom to get ingredients from grocery shops around my house. Well, it always happened that the Lady of the House always forgot some of her recipe's ingredient had finished before starting to cook,so Im the one who biked out for it.I also have been cycled around to buy food for the family,especially Laksa during afternoon.... ;) love it...

Well,I'm not trying to promote Im a good boy,the real point of it is that...I DONT NEED to cook for myself. Everytime I felt hungry,there will sure have food ready to be eaten,even just fast food...
Now, I have to keep on thinking:
  • what should I eat?
  • what and what time should I cook?
  • what ingredients left?

if Im in the good mood--Chinese food
if left nothing much in fridge/being lazy bum/been starving for hours--Pasta
if being lazy+keep on lying on bed for crap-nothing+nothing left in fridge+starve for years- - Milo+bis cuits
oh yeah,I still prefer Milo than Hot Chocolate
I have to appreciate my instant noodle brought from Malaysia as there is still 3months more..

This is not an emo post.It is just my recall during the chilling-night at here.Supposedly should get the hell to start studying for 2molo test.
But anywhere,now I miss The Lady's food more than anything else right now.

btw...IM BACK BY 14TH JUNE....really looking for it
But before that,Mr Quah gonna get to study now
ciaoz...

No comments: