Sunday 22 March 2009

Oscar

I know this year Oscar had been over for more than a month,but recently I managed to watch few of its nomination-movie.

In fact,I had just finished watching Slumdog Millionaire.Indeed,it worths of getting so many awards not only from this year's Oscar but also from Golden Globe,BAFTA and so on. Im not going to be the spoiler here,but yeah,for those haven't watched it yet,should 'slack' out 2hours for this film.
If I ever have to rate it-10/10 since it is hard for an Indian movie to catch so much of my attention with.

Besides, I also had been watching others Oscar-nominated movie. The Reader( Kate Winslet) is very nice show. At first, I totally have no idea what is the connectivity between and movie title and the movie's plot, but after I finished up the show.I just WOW!!!The movie's plot is really nice....
I will rate it 8/10 but since Kate Winslet won the Best Actress from it, +2 for it too....(she deserve the awardS in fact)

Then,I also watched the Changeling, another nominated film. The film is authentically bravo, and it is based on truth story. The return-to-the-1930's filming was totally awesome and as if they can find a real 1930's town nowadays. But the film is somehow too draggy since so much truth to be told. But oh well, i will rate it 8/10.

Comparing to the few previous years' Oscar's ceremony, this year stands out as unique and amazing. And what's more,all this year's nominated film are so great and really touching comparing to the last time,like Million Dollar Baby(which is directed by Clint Eastwood who directed Changeling too) and sort on...

Think that I should get back to re-dl Wall-E since it won the awards too...

No comments: