Saturday 13 October 2007

moodle$$ n moody 2 study

i was figuring out y all my latest blog stories began from mid9 to another day's mid9/morning...

instead of a day to a day...

mayb cz my lifestyle become upside down again....

wondering y i jz cant b like my other housemates who zZz @ nite n woke up in d morning...

i think my lifestyle is getting worse since be @ KL...but nvr notice until last few months....





fine anywei...dun bother abt dat so much now....



chat wif Benjo n King abt X @ mid9 from 3++am...

though it wasn't so long....but it help me 2 xpress my feeling...

glad dey willing 2 b so kepo n sampat abt my story....lolx...

both of u RAWKS enuf.....

after dey went 2 zZz,duno how i spend my tyme until 6am...

by d tyme,LiZher(my genuise house8) ad done his morning bath n ready 2 go bac 2 his hometown,Alor Setar while im still sitting in front of my laptop @ dining room....

went 2 zZz @ 6.30am after waking up Hunter,my room8(cool rite his name)...

reason 4 him 2 wake up early is 2.......PLAYING HIS MAPLE STORY...





den,4got watime i woke up ad...but sure it's after typical lunch time...

anyway...gdnitezzzz...

No comments: