Wednesday 7 November 2007

bac 2 d blog..

been away damn long tyme ad...hehe...im bac now...
so as promise 2 Hue Wen....hv 2 update my blog once i get 'free'....

well,nowadays damn bored....
d stupid AS exam takes so long time n got so many non-exam days within it....cant do anythg else besides studying,eating,playing card n of course zZz.....
wat else 2 do wor.....nobody asking me out aso...>.<....hehe

but luckily besides these activities,my laptop n i-pod kip my days cheerful aso la...
still got 2 weeks 2 go n yet only left 3 major papers 2 go....really cant wait bac 2 Penang 2 eat lotx....n aso my mom-cook....
talking abt eating,it lets me wondering wat will i miss d most of d food in KL....
Pan Mee,Ramli Burger,Bat Kut Teh o Yong Ta Fuh.....
however ntg seems 2 b more attractive 2 me rather than Mamak Stall...
since been here,it's like a routine of going 2 mamak stall either 4 a breakfast,dine o supper..
nvr a week i miss 2 go 2 mamak stall....
n 4 more,it's my 1stime eva heard of Puri,Nun n dal...(if my spelling is correct)
never eva c any1 order such things in mamak stall besides typical roti canai in my hometown...
mayb i jz seldom went when i was in Penang.....
wat is a weirdo is dat,neva do i went 2 mamak stall 2 order d mamak rice aso....hehe....

but anywei...even overall d food in KL sxuk,but still got some food dat make KL special like mamak stall ......lolx.......

kk...gotcha 2 go ad....chao....

p/s:will post new post ASAP la.....hehe

No comments: