Tuesday 9 October 2007

frustation not cz exam but a person

X- the person

I hv known X few years bac ....
we used 2 tuition, study n play 2gather......
it's jz so great of having frienz. like tat.....
yet cz of a thgs which caused by me...
we quarrelled @ each other....
@ last, not more left.....
not even jz be a normal frienz..........


ever since dat,i cry cz of X,try anythg 2 recover our friendship...
it's still FRUITLESS....
dun think i'm so gay of crying out cz of tat.....
think wat u gonna 2 do if u lose the best friendship u eva hv n u dun hv other close frienz....
mayb it's 2 late 4 it since it has been more than 3 years ad since we broke up our friendship....
mayb i should talk 2 X more spontanteously @ datime n NOT run away from X n seeking help from other's frenz...
i admit im kinda afraid of him cz everthg is caused by me.....
but i did really try out everythg i can
yet,X neva giv me a chance 2 say sry 2 him....even got....he jz listen without bother 2 rethink abt it....
sometime...when i try 2 get X bac even as my frienz,it jz become worse...
mayb 4 X,im jz an ordinary frenz....o mayb jz a bitch of X's life...
but 4 me,X is d best frienz eva in my life even it's ad d history....

after de friendship gone,i mix wif a group of frenz....
no matter how great n supportive r in my life,yet cant replace X in my soul....
mayb i shuld admit no1 can replace wif no1!!!


lately kip looking @ X's blog.....
sometimes more frequent than i view mine 1..... WTH....
N,i found X hv'g crush wif others....
wonder y my feeling jz so puzzle after i found it....
y i feel disappointed abt it....doesnt he jz ma x-frenz.....
shouldn't i jz glad for it....
making it worse....i kip thinking of it.....
from studying in hostel until hv'g exam in lab 2dei....
been wondering y my mind jz cant give me a chance 2 4get X.....
y he hv de ability 2 affect my life while im not even having past of dat ability...
y should i hv 2 kip distance from dat person while im still hope dere will b a chance 2 b wif dt person again!!!!


exam hv come n i still cant set my mind n jz concentrate on my studi but kip thinking of X jz so stresful enuf!!!
jz hope some1 will replace X.....soon......enough.......

No comments: