Tuesday 21 August 2007

My ears!!!!

since ever coming 2 KL...im getting addicted 2 hear 2 music @ de highest tune everyday n nite and wat worsen it is tat im using an amplifier earphone and not jz speaker...@ 1st...im keep neglecting the possibility tat my eardrum will damage cz of it n now i can feel my ear damn start giving alarm ad and de pain keep on whenever i stuck my earphone into my both sides o even jz chatting wif others in hp...
well i hv 2 admit tat NO MUSIC,NO LIFE....(tower records slogan). These few deyz,i tried 2 get awei from music and keep all my earphone n i-pod into places there hard 2 reach..yet..im still on my laptop n play d music @ d highest volume...n if i din play some music..then feeling of miserable surround me again...so...u can feel hows scuk isit rite, having bundle of playlist but cant enjoy it more...n u r far away from other ppl voice(means families) n tv shows...
Well,hearing 2 loud music is not d only reason cause my ear2 b so pain...since i was in skool band befo, i still addicted 2 d band marching formation especially Japan skool 1(damn wonderful their performance)...obviously, d marching band tends 2 blasts d most powerful sound they can and i neva decrease d volume and keep using my amplifier earphone 2 enjoy it...1 show will b like 8 min n i watch few times per day means around an hour then i watch everyday,so mean 7 hours minimum per week.now ad Aug...means im killing my eardrum 4 abt 224 hours jz in tis years...
So,hope any1 read my blog,dun tell me which new o good songs had released!!!!hopes my eardrum can be recovered soon after period of time...
mizz my i-pod damn lotz....

No comments: