Wednesday 22 August 2007

B@th o not???

This blog suppose 2 be post on yesterday,but duno wat's going on d my blog..so i post now....

well after buzy around wif my senior's verification n posting stuff in coll which suppose 2 done by days ago but due to some problem,i can only accomplish d mission by 2dei by paying 75bucks 4 d courier services...wat a pocket-burner!!!but,i will get bac d $$$ bac anyway from them...lolx


Fine,then joining Mesan, Chang Lu n Hue Wen 4 my 1st meal of d day @ 2++pm...then comes to the time of d moral exam which are only taken by all d immoral/moralness/unmoral ppl like me...4 god sack la..who set the compulasary LAN subject 4 all private college students rule 1!!!!sonnaofthebitch.... studying n private college doesn't mean we r not patriotic la...and aso if not becz d previous skool of mine scux like hell,im not coming 2 studi @ college la....wat make d worst is d things we learn in moral is more than PSYSHOlogy than moral...keep asking us how we identify d moral value and memorise all d dead-4-centuries's philosopher's words like Aris'TURTLE','FREAKER' approach and so on...by the time we identify d moral value,we ad placed in Tanjung Rambutan 4 mental treatment la...


after d day in coll,as usual i had appointment wif zZz...until comes to the time when Brendon ask me 2 hv dine wif him..


come bac from dine,i decide to take my shower after lame chat wif stupid Benjo...only found out d smell of d water coming out from d top shower like rustted steel...OMG....then gotcha 2 think whether 1 to suffer from the fact that my frenz stay miles away from me cz of my stinky body o in reality i was bathing in mud jz 2 get d nice smell by using up half bottle of my shampoo(mayb tat's the reason the soap-making company getting more and more in Malaysia). then,wat comes 2 my mind was tat i once read a way how 2 enjoy bath 4 an hour long from somebody blog..then i wonder y instead of pouring myself wif muddy water 4 hour,y not jz str8 jump into mud pond n swim inside there...it makes no different,right...


wonder wat d company so-called as SYABAS(Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor) doing wif water...r they trying 2 congratulate us of having d muddy water o congratulate we r in a special country where no other countries can supply house wif the muddy water...anywei....4 my opinion..STOP HAVING CONTRACT WIF BUILDING CONTRACTOR JZ TO GET THE MUDDY WATER FROM THEIR CONSTRUCTION SITE!!!


as conclusion,i choose to take bath wif the mud and suffer 4 d another 10 min jz 2 get me fresh 2 studi...

No comments: