Monday 16 June 2008

d-ESPRESSO

When there's a post means im still in SS15....
the reason I really get out from SS15 is cz BOREDOM....
i cant resist of going around to play...

but that's come a problem...
those I wanna hang out with straight after exam seems like keep on running away from me....
Is it because of what I have told u guys....
But im not regretting of telling u guys as u guys are my best friends in KL...
I ain't going to follow others who stop me from telling you guys about it...

I cant/don't have any idea how to hint u guys Im now stuck in SS15 by myself..
having to go for lunch&dinner alone....
Going out with u guys after exam is my prime reason that I still in KL instead of going back to Penang str8 after exam...
Attending Japanese class is jz a sub-reason in order to explain to my parents...
but it seems like u guys dint notice it...
what in fact is that,im in KL by MYSELF.....

I have been trying to go to find u guys ...
but there will always something that make me cant go to find u guys...
maybe it's jz that Im jz being too perasaan as some said....
I know it will be troublesome if I said I wanna to lepak in ur house again...
yet I still wanna to do so...
I admit im being selfish on this matter....but Im damn bored being alone in SS15..
*SELFISHNESS triumph MY REALISTIC THINKING*
I know u guys want to wait everyone having their exam finish only come out have fun....
but I doubt that I will be one of it...
maybe it jz few days time more...
but for me....it's like hell-damn long ...
as if im passing millenium....

I do blame on myself of why din know u guys and as early as beginning of last year...
*along wif LiangZhi gang*
Faith???
Don't bother about it la....

The reason i dare to post this up cz u guys not going to visit my blog anywhere...
I cant get away from emo-strike everytime im being alone...
it's kinda worsened when i move to single-room....
it's jz like a trap-room!!!!
gosh....

Even i have been hanging out with different people these days....
but it's jz not like the same as hanging out with u guy...
I admit i kinda have no feeling when hanging out wif others except you guys...
But I will keep on enjoying it...
Yet I realise there lacks of something...
Jz hope everything really comes out with what i hope to be...

Am listening to:If it kills me--Jason Mraz

No comments: