Thursday 10 April 2008

Doing Nothing

Holiday have almost been a week already....
n as usual, bring books back to hometown for nothing again..

thought this time coming back to B'worth,I will really find a time for me to save back my Pure Maths3...
And I fail to even flip through few pages of my book...
I keep on going out for every moment I can...
but I din blame myself for that cz it's fun to be able to go out with friends and eat all the foods I want before going back to SJ again...
As usual,i woke up by 1.30pm then going out makan lunch with SK2 n Florence...
then went to buy pisang goreng n go back home...
Was planning to practice my piano and flute when get back home...
have been a while that i din put down my fingers on them...
but again...i din't practice them..
but I swear im going to find sometime for it before going back....
yosh,gambateh LiKeong-san.......haha...

Ltr,went out makan dine ...
n i was alone back home again cz my dad went out for football again...

Was planing to go to Penang island 2molo...
but still not sure whether i will make it onot cz i din ask my dad yet...
No matter what,i must go to Penang n lepak @ Gurney even doing ntg there...
I want to eat lotz of Penang food before going back to SJ again and hopefully can gain little weight...lolx

anywhere,am looking forward going back to KL to go out....
not back 4 study yet as still in holiday-mood..

currently listening to: Showtime - Nelly Furtado

No comments: